Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm sorry

My computer totally died on me. I've been really slacking on the blog. Props to Ron for keeping it up though. Anyways, the good news is your boy just copped the brand new iPhone 3Gs. And it is GLORIOUS! I knew I would like it but it has destroyed my expectations. I endorse it 100% and stand by saying it's the best phone on the market. I've had it for a week now and everyday I've discover some new cool use or capitility the iPhone posseses. The other part of this good news is that I am now a mobile blogger. I'm on the long island railraod now typing this thing. So expect the triumphant return of That Guy Ra to the blog. I've missed it and still have plenty of things I want to address and share with the world. I'm heading to the city right now to party and such, I'll let you know if anything intresting happens.



… ' Til later
\\\That Guy Ra///

No comments: