Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Want To In Your Eyes- Conway Twitty

ok so this song is sooooooo G, like, I can not believe how gangsta this song is... especially coming from the person who is singing it..... take a listen and I am sure you will agree with me...


^
^
^
Family Guy watchers should recognize this song from one of the episodes... I found the same video that they used in that episode, but I could not find one that I could embed it into the post, but this one works just fine...

... but yeah, back to the G'ness of this song...

how OD are the lyrics?!?!?!.... I was def going to but up a couple lines, but NAH! the whole thing needs to be up here:

I see the sparkling little diamond on your hand
It's plain to see that you've already got a man
I can see you're not about to fall for any of my lines
I see the want to in your eyes

Deep in your smile there's a quiet, soft desire
Like the embers of a once raging fire
You know I could light that fire again,
you know it isn't wise
I see the want to in your eyes

How strong's a band of gold
Is it strong enough to hold,
when a love has grown cold
and A woman wants a love, sweet
and warm

How many women just like you have
silent schemes.
How many men like me do they sleep
with in their dreams
You can stay or you can go and
although I sympathize
I still see the want to in your eyes
I see the want to in your eyes


...like seriously.... he is straight up saying "clearly you got a man, but it is plain to see you still want the D" hahahaha!!!!.... that is so gangsta, and then you see who is saying this and it is an old white country singer!... and this just goes to show that country singers really do sing about any and every situation lol.... sooo G, song is on repeat right now

.... maybe a sample coming soon.... maybe...



...'til later...
\\\Ya Boy NYe.///

No comments: